Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluations are comprehensive 120-minute interviews in which clients are informed in detail about a range of issues that can be addressed and various ways each issue can be addressed. Issues that are discussed, evaluated, and addressed in treatment planning include -
- Attachment challenges and where developmental issues may have impacted current relationship ability
- Trauma + history of heart-break and how that may have affected various core beliefs including fear of rejection, fear of failure, and skewed relational belief systems.
- Anxiety and depression both occur on continuum's; they are not all-or-nothing; levels of each will be carefully assessed with targeted treatment recommendations incorporating both if necessary
- Beliefs about others with regard to trust, empathy, and feelings of safety
- Beliefs about oneself including abilities, trust in oneself, feelings of self-worth
Court-ordered psychiatric evaluations include IQ testing, MMPI personality assessments, and various other batteries. Please inquire for pricing.